2. DO NOT BE AGGRESSIVE. ACCEPT LIFE: Constantly pushing for change and modification can be tiring. There are things we cannot change so accept the way they are. Sometimes we cannot control, but rather trust that whatever happens will eventually take us to where we are meant to arrive.
3. PAUSE: Over working and over stimulation with media, Facebook and other online activities are taking you away from seizing the moment and enjoying the world around you. Leave the rush aside and enjoy the nature, calm, content environment. It is meditative and peaceful.
4. DO NOT COMPETE WITH OTHERS: Embrace your differences and your unique story. Learn from others but do not compare yourself. Jealousy does not need to be your enemy. Whatever you envy in others is what you desire. So use that feeling positively to guide your actions positively. Replace jealousy with appreciation and learning opportunity.
5. CREATE RITUALS: Healthy, positive, calming rituals at home would bring peace to your life and help you bond with your loved ones easier. Enjoy morning walks, afternoon teas, evening story telling, etc.
6. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH FRIENDS: True friends are the gift of life. They are your biggest support in hard times and best companion in good times. They bring laughter and joy to your life. Everybody needs that fuel to feed their soul.
7. DWELL ON STRENGTHS: Ignore weaknesses. You are getting better in every way every day. Count on your strengths. List to them, read them and remember them. Build your life around them.
8. FORGIVE: Do not carry anger to others or to yourself. Forgiveness is the ultimate freedom from grudges, resentment and anger. It defines who you are. It defies gravity pulling you down.
9. ELIMINATE NEGATIVITY: Do not allow mean, rude, or arrogant people to intervene in your life or tell you what to do. Be strong and push them away. Also, be cognizant of the negativity in you. Extinguish it. Choose to be a nice, kind person. Make compliments, support dreams, show kindness and let these gestures define who you are.
10. LET YOURSELF BE: You will feel disappointment, sadness and other hurting emotions. This is life full of ups and downs. There is nothing wrong with being down sometimes. Do not fight it. Do not suppress it. Live it and get it out of your system.