"See Where the Good Goes" has an interactive website (GoodGoes.org) and uses social media strategies to raise awareness about the importance of local health workers in developing countries.Details about the project:Every 4 seconds a child survives thanks to the basic health care provided by local health workers.
- Save the Children and the Ad Council are working together to mobilize citizen action in the U.S. to help local health workers help save more children worldwide.
- Help local health workers bring the good to the children who need it most.
- You are one step away from helping children around the world survive.
- www.goodgoes.org/our-campaign: Features information about local health worker¹s village, blog posts, video bios, and other details that help you See Where the Good Goes.
- Add your photo in support of the project to The Great Wall of Good
- Facebook application: http://apps.facebook.com/greatwallofgood.
- To Help You Post - we have everything you need like videos, and logos here for your easy access: goodgoes.savethechildren.org