I love the fresh taste of spring rolls, but sometimes they leave me feeling a little empty, so I took some of those same flavors came up with this more filling and healthy version of the spring roll and I put it in a wrap. Very tasty and very satisfying
- 3 chicken breast, cooked and cut into ½ inch strips
- 3 oz shitake mushrooms, sliced and divided
- 3 oz carrots, sliced thin
- 3 oz hot house cucumber, sliced thin
- ¾ cup rice noodles
- 2 green onions cut in half and the sliced lengthwise
- 4-6 sprigs of cilantro, divided
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, rough chopped
- 4 cups of Arugla, divided
- 4 Tomato/Herb wraps
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
Serve with your favorite peanut sauce.
Tisha Wylie is a native of Northern California having made Loudoun County Virginia her new home for the past 3 years . To fine tune her culinary skills, and to keep up on the hot and latest trends in the industry, Tisha enrolled in the culinary program at Stratford University in Northern Virginia. She recently has completed her first “California Style Cooking” An Eclectic Collection of Simple Tasty Recipes – which is now available.