Chuck E Cheese’s Light-up Rings and Star Glasses
If crushed or pulled apart, the plastic casing can break into small pieces and possibly expose the batteries, posing an ingestion hazard to children. If ingested, the batteries may be damaging to either the stomach, intestine, esophagus or nasal mucus membrane.
There have been two reported incidents involving the Light-Up Rings. One involved a child swallowing a battery, the other involved a child inserting a battery into his nostril. There are no reported incidents involving the Star Glasses.
Light-Up Rings - Consumers should immediately take the Light-Up Ring away from children and return it to any Chuck E. Cheese’s to receive their choice of either a refund of $1.00 plus four Chuck E. Cheese’s tokens or a Soccer Promo-Cup plus four Chuck E. Cheese’s tokens.
Star Glasses - Consumers should immediately take the Star Glasses away from children and return them to any Chuck E. Cheese’s for your choice of either a refund of $4.99 or a Flashing Hands prize product.