1. DO NOT OVER ANALYZE: Life does not necessarily require over-thinking. It is a journey and an unfolding adventure. If you live in the future or by your perfect ideals, you are missing out on the life you are living now. Do not miss out on the stupendous journey. Take it with grace and the grace will lead you to the right direction.
2. DO NOT BE AGGRESSIVE. ACCEPT LIFE: Constantly pushing for change and modification can be tiring. There are things we cannot change so accept the way they are. Sometimes we cannot control, but rather trust that whatever happens will eventually take us to where we are meant to arrive.
3. PAUSE: Over working and over stimulation with media, Facebook and other online activities are taking you away from seizing the moment and enjoying the world around you. Leave the rush aside and enjoy the nature, calm, content environment. It is meditative and peaceful.
4. DO NOT COMPETE WITH OTHERS: Embrace your differences and your unique story. Learn from others but do not compare yourself. Jealousy does not need to be your enemy. Whatever you envy in others is what you desire. So use that feeling positively to guide your actions positively. Replace jealousy with appreciation and learning opportunity.
5. CREATE RITUALS: Healthy, positive, calming rituals at home would bring peace to your life and help you bond with your loved ones easier. Enjoy morning walks, afternoon teas, evening story telling, etc.
6. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH FRIENDS: True friends are the gift of life. They are your biggest support in hard times and best companion in good times. They bring laughter and joy to your life. Everybody needs that fuel to feed their soul.